SpecFlow Visual Studio integration 2017.1 has been released. This version introduces basic support for Visual Studio 2017, as well as supporting earlier versions of Visual Studio. There are however some limitations when using Visual Studio 2017:
- This version does not support the new project system in Visual Studio 2017. Support for the new project system will be introduced in a future release.
- This version does not provide support for .NET Core.
In addition to Visual Studio 2017 support, this release includes the following changes:
- Basic Gherkin templates (i.e. without the calculator example) for Dutch, German, French and English
- Fixes for an issue with COM exceptions when navigating to step definitions
- IntelliSense lists now have scroll bars for long lists
If you notice any issues, please report them here.