SpecFlow Sample Projects
You can find sample SpecFlow projets on GitHub. If you have any projects worth sharing, please consider adding them to the repository.
SpecFlow+ Sample Projects
You can find a number of SpecFlow+ sample projects on GitHub. This repository contains the following sample projects:
- Getting_Started: A very simple project based on the Getting Started guide. Includes a single SpecFlow+ Runner test and a very basic calculator application that is tested.
- Getting_Started_Excel: Similar to the Getting Started sample for SpecFlow+ Runner, this project includes a basic calculator using features defined in Excel.
- SeleniumGridWebTest: A sample project using Selenium Grid Web with SpecFlow+ Runner
- SeleniumWebTest: A sample project using Selenium Web with SpecFlow+ Runner. In addition, this project also demonstrates how to include screnshots in your HTML report. While the project uses Selenium, the principles of including screenshots apply to other test frameworks as well. Additional information on including screenshots in reports can also be found in the documentation.
- Archive: Older projects for archive purposes