SpecFlow+ And TeamCity
Note: General information on configuring build steps in TeamCity can be found here.
To configure your build process in TeamCity to execute tests using SpecFlow+ Runner:
- Open your project's build steps.
- Click on Add build step.
- Choose "Command Line" from the dialogue.
- Configure the build step as follows:
- Run: Executable with parameters
- Command executable: Enter the path to SpecRun.exe here
- Command parameters: Enter the command line parameters for SpecRun.exe here. Use the
BuildServerRunoption and include
Information on executing command lines in TeamCity is available here. More details on the SpecFlow+ Runner's command line options can be found here.
- Click on Save.