We’ve added a number of new samples to the SpecFlow+ sample repository on GitHub:
- WindowsAppDriver: Demonstrates using the WindowsAppDriver with SpecFlow+ and the Windows calculator.
- CustomDeploymentSteps: Sample project based on the previous WindowsAppDriver project that demonstrates custom deployment steps.
- ExcelExample: A relatively simple calculator project using SpecFlow+ Excel. Different operations (add/subtract/divide/multiply) are specified using a either a standard feature file, an Excel file, or a combination of a standard feature file and example data in an Excel file.
- FilterExample: A sample project demonstrating how to use filters to only run a subset of tests.
- MultipleReports: A sample project showing how to configure SpecFlow+ Runner to output multiple reports using custom templates.
- TestThreadIsolation: A sample project showing the effects of different test thread isolation configurations for multithreaded testing