https://www.specflow.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SF_Logo.png 0 0 Stephen McCafferty https://www.specflow.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SF_Logo.png Stephen McCafferty2017-06-29 11:09:302017-06-29 12:12:05SpecFlow 2.2.0 Released
SpecFlow 2.2.0 has been officially released and can now be downloaded.
- Projects are now read by XML instead of using MSBuild. The general functionality is working. If something is missing or you experience any problems, please submit an issue and look here
- Before/AfterFeature Hooks can now access the
FeatureContextby parameter, see #779
- Upgrade to BoDi 1.3, see #876
- MsTest: Support for [DeploymentItem] attribute with @mstest:DeploymentItem tag (Issue 803)
- JSON configuration support: You can also store your SpecFlow configuration in
Examples can be found here.
Note: This change required some small changes to the plugin interface; some custom plugins may therefore no longer work correctly.
- Order sensitive overload for compare to set #778
TestThreadContextcan be used for test thread related data sharing (#875)
- Support for xUnit2 ITestOutputHelper (#874)
- Removed obsolete
StepScopeAttribute– use the
Projection.Equals()returns false unnecessarily if table headers differ from property name by casing
- Fixed regex-less step definition support, see
StepDefinitionsWithoutRegex.featurefor details (Issues #715, #301)
- Fix in executing the code behind generation #855
- Fixed hooks with multiple tags executing more than once #848
- Fix code behind generation if it is triggered by a Save command in Visual Studio (#877)