What is new?
This release of SpecFlow and SpecFlow+ Runner combines a few small fixes. The biggest change is the support for our new upcoming product SpecFlow+ LivingDoc Generator. For a complete list have a look at the detailed changelog below.
Thanks to all our amazing contributors!
This release would not be possible without you.
These are contributors to SpecFlow since the last 3.3.74 release
If you didn’t already, you can get some stickers from us here (When we are back in the office, because there are all our stickers stored).
- IGherkinParser.Parse method signature change – external usages must be updated
- Allow incremental builds to work correctly for projects with MSTest/NUnit/xUnit integration
- Extend FeatureInfo with FolderPath information
- RuntimePluginTestExecutionLifecycleEvents – allow runtime plugins to subscribe to test execution lifecycle events (similarly to the hooks in binding code)
TestRunEndextension point (obsolete with RuntimePluginTestExecutionLifecycleEvents)
- Support for SpecFlow 3.4
- Fix issue with test execution after publishing the test project