SpecFlow is maintained and developed by a small team. We are trying to monitor the community forums and will offer help as often as possible and provide support on a voluntary base.
Before submitting a support request, please make sure you have referred to the SpecFlow documentation and resources. Don’t forget to read the SpecFlow FAQ or the SpecFlow+ FAQ if you are using SpecFlow+ and please check the GitHub issue list to make sure it is not already a known issue, before opening a new support request.
Which versions are you supporting?
we support the latest version (Major.Minor) of the following applications, libraries and tools:
- All SpecFlow NuGet packages that are published by the SpecFlow Team
- All SpecFlow+Runner (SpecRun.*) packages that are published by the SpecFlow Team
- SpecFlow+ LivingDoc
Which SpecFlow and .NET version are you supporting?
To make the version compatibility easier to understand, setup or upgrade a project, we have made the following changes:
- From SpecFlow 3.3 onwards SpecFlow and SpecFlow+ Runner will have the same Major.Minor version number
- From SpecFlow+ Runner 3.3 onwards SpecFlow+ Runner supports only the latest SpecFlow version
Which Visual Studio and TFS versions are you supporting?
we only offer support for Visual Studio and TFS versions 2017 or newer.
Which topics are covered by the support?
- Errors and problems with our applications
- Upgrading to the latest version, regardless on which version you are currently
Which topics are only covered by the community?
- Older versions of our applications
- General questions about how to write automation for your application
- Questions/Problems with Selenium/Appium
Do you offer any Service Level Agreements (SLA)?
No. Currently, our support is only voluntary and we are not providing any specific SLAs.
But usually, we are trying to answer emails within a business day – although that may depend on the nature of the query. If answering the email requires additional information or input from multiple team members, it may take a bit longer. Similarly in the case of illness or holidays.
If you have any further questions please let us know and create a new support request.