SpecFlow+ LivingDoc has been updated to 0.2.6 and is now available on the Visual Studio marketplace.
New features and UI Improvements
- When searching, nodes in the tree are only displayed if they contain the search term directly, or if a child node contains the search term. Nodes with no hits are now hidden.
- Indirect matches are now more visible in the tree
- The last successful build and its date are displayed when viewing the documentation. If a build has failed since the last successful build, or a build is currently in progress, this information is also displayed.
- ISO format is used for the date of builds
- Fixed strange search results when doing a full search for ‘0’ (zero)
- Fixed issue with the currently selected node being displayed in the tree even if it does not match the search criteria
- Fixed a latency issue resulting in missing build info