A new version of SpecFlow+ LivingDoc has been released and is now available from the Visual Studio marketplace.
Important change: The location of SpecFlow+ LivingDoc in Azure DevOps has been changed. SpecFlow+ Living Doc can now be found under Overview | SpecFlow+ LivingDoc. This ensures that all users, including those without a Test Plan license can access the documentation.
- Updated UI:
- Moved the location of LivingDoc in Azure DevOps to be under Overview | SpecFlow+ LivingDoc so that all users can access it without needing a Test Plan license
- Changed the appearance of the feature explorer and search filters
- View documentation for a specific repository and branch
- Improved search and filters
- Pull requests can now be selected from the list of branches in order to review the documentation for PRs that have not yet been merged